ASPECT ARCHITECTURE is an award winning practice based at Kingscliff in Northern NSW. We work in urban, suburban, regional and rural contexts. Our work includes house renovations, new houses, attached housing, apartment buildings, commercial fit outs, master planning and feasibility studies.
We are looking for a Registered Architect or practised graduate with strong design, technical and project managing skills to join our team on a contract or full time basis.
Our approach is rooted in collaboration and honest communication. We believe that collaborating with each other, with consultants and with clients will produce richer work than an individual approach to practice. Being a small team each member needs to be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
Each member must be able to create and communicate the conceptual and pragmatic framework of a project. They must be able to bring others, whether they be colleagues, clients or consultants, into this framework to allow collaboration to occur.
The successful applicant will have:
· Minimum 7-10 years post graduate experience
· REVIT proficiency
· Proven experience across a range of building types and scales
· Strong technical resolution, documentation and design coordination abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· A thorough working knowledge of building codes and other common legislation
· Experience with other software such as Photoshop and InDesign is an advantage
As a practice our small motivated team enjoys the relaxed and flexible atmosphere that our location offers. We are well engaged with the regional industry through relationships with other firms and contribute to education though involvement with universities.
If you would like to work with us please email your resume to email@example.com